Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 67|
|2006 - 2010|
Caputo has worked for the Defense Intelligence Systems Agency and Federal Aviation Administration. He was on the Fairfax County School Board from 1980-1985, serving as Vice-Chairman from 1984-1985.
Delegate Caputo discussing his projects
On his official website Caputo has three main issues listed - jobs & economy, education, and transportation.
- Jobs & Economy - "In this challenging economy, it’s vitally important that we continue to attract businesses large and small, support good corporate neighbors, and give them the tools they need to succeed and keep Virginians employed."
- Education - "Better teachers make better schools," "Virginia students deserve great opportunities here at home," "Public education is the best investment we can make," and "A quality Virginia education shouldn’t break the bank."
- Transportation - "Virginia drivers need new, sensible solutions," "Less time commuting means more time with our families," "Less traffic means less impact on the environment," "Eyes on the road keep everyone safer"
In 2009, Caputo lost his bid for re-election to the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HB 2296 Income tax, corporate; extends sunset date of major business facility job tax credit.
- HB 2297 Underaged drinking; person charged with who summons assistance is eligible for deferred disposition.
- HB 2301 Absentee voting; qualified voters may vote absentee for any reason, special provisions for military. 
The top 5 donors to Caputo's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Democratic Party $84,664
- 2. Combined Properties Inc $42,250
- 3. House Democratic Caucus $23,421
- 4. One Virginia $12,500
- 5. VA Assoc of Realtors $10,903
- Delegate Chuck Caputo official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Caputo
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Delegate Caputo on Twitter
|Virginia House of Delegates District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |