|New Hampshire State Senate District 22|
|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Plymouth State University|
Morse earned his B.S. from Plymouth State University. His professional experience includes serving as president of Freshwater Farms Nursery & Garden Center, as well as Granite Creek Farms of Brentwood.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Morse served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Capital Budget|
|• Finance, Chair|
|• Ways and Means|
Morse won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 22. Morse ran unopposed in the September 11th Republican primary election and defeated Victoria Czaia (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chuck Morse Incumbent||63.4%||16,972|
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 22 General election (2010)|
|Chuck Morse (R)||12,325|
|Rebecca Fee (D)||4,594|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Morse ran for election, he collected $42,102 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|New Hampshire State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Chuck Morse's campaign in 2010|
|New Hampshire Auto Dealers Association||$1,000|
|New Hampshire Association Of Realtors||$1,000|
|Bellavance, Joseph A||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$42,102|
Morse and his wife, Susan, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chuck + Morse + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Union Leader, "John DiStaso's Granite Status: Leading Cain supporter Jack Kimball sticking with embattled candidate," December 1, 2011
- WMUR Political Scoop "2012 Candidate List
- New Hampshire Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- 2010 contribution reports
|New Hampshire State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|