Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 38|
|Birthday||February 3, 1954|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
Chuck Tindall (born February 3, 1954) was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 58 of the Michigan House of Representatives. He was a Democratic candidate for District 38 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the 2010 and 2008.
Tindall ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 58. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Hugh D. Crawford (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 38, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Hugh Crawford Incumbent||59.2%||26,460|
Tindall withdrew from this race prior to the primary on August 3, 2010.
Tindall lives in Novi, Michigan with his wife Carleen. They have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chuck + Tindall + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Vote411, Michigan House District 038, accessed August 2, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, Biography of Chuck Tindall, accessed August 2, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2012 Official August Primary Candidate Listing, accessed August 2, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, retrieved July 17, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |