|Vermont House of Representatives, Franklin 7|
|January 9, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Party||Vermont Progressive Party|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Franklin 4|
|Birthday||May 20, 1953|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Weed served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• General, Housing and Military Affairs|
Weed won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Franklin 7. Weed was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and defeated Peter Perley (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Franklin 7 District, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Peter Perley Incumbent||46.1%||838|
Cindy Weed was defeated in the election to the Vermont House of Representatives Franklin 4 in 2010. She was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 24, 2010. She was defeated by Peter Perley (R) in the November 2, 2010 general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Franklin 4 General Election (2010)|
|Peter Perley (R)||799|
|Cindy Weed (D)||765|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cindy + Weed + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Trudeau Mocked For Pot, Tories Mum On Ford's Crack Use - Huffington Post Canada
- Tory MP Scott Reid Backed Pot Legalization In Front Of Students Just Like Trudeau - Huffington Post Canada
- Cindy Crawford Opens Up on Her Supermodel Stardom to V magazine - Daily Beast
- Sensible BC Ferry Terminal Presence Opposed - Huffington Post Canada
- Ricki Raymond Fehr Faces Drug Charges After Marijuana, Cash Found - Huffington Post Canada
- Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.2 Billion To Resolve Drug Marketing Allegations - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Facebook page
- Profile by the Vermont Progressive Party
- Vermont State House Directory