For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
City of Buellton Urban Growth Boundaries, Measures E and F (November 2008)
Measure E, a citizen-initiated measure, was approved with 68.58% of the vote.
Meausure F, a measure placed on the ballot by the city council, was defeated with 23.35% of the vote.
"Buellton Is Our Town" is the group behind Measure E. Containing urban sprawl is their primary goal.
Under the terms of the successful Measure E:
- Voter approval is required for expansion outside the city limits or to develop sewer or water services outside the existing city limits.
- The initiative amends the city's current General Plan.
- The initiative will be in effect until December 31, 2025.
- Buellton Is Our Town
- Election results
- Two Buellton ballot measures duel for approval
- Measures E and F spur hotbed of discussion
- Lompoc Record, Initiative backers turn in petitions, May 4, 2008