City of Saratoga Building Heights Limit, Measure Q (November 2010)
Revision as of 07:23, 31 October 2010 by Polycal
November 2, 2010 ballot in Santa Clara County.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure Q: Shall the City of Saratoga adopt an ordinance setting a two-story limit for buildings on land in Commercial and Professional and Administrative Office zoning districts in the City and requiring voter approval of any future change to the two-story limit on those lands?|
Supporters of Measure Q say:
- "In April, 2010, the City approved Ordinance #277, removing the 2-story height restriction on commercial buildings that had been in place for the 50+ year history of Saratoga!
- Very Few Saratogans knew this was happening.
- YES Measure Q will restore Saratoga’s history 2 story commercial height limit.
- "Yes on Q" campaign website
- List of local measures on the November 2, 2010 ballot in Santa Clara County
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found