City of Saratoga Building Heights Limit, Measure Q (November 2010)
Revision as of 08:23, 31 October 2010 by Polycal
November 2, 2010 ballot in Santa Clara County.
Supporters of Measure Q say:
- "In April, 2010, the City approved Ordinance #277, removing the 2-story height restriction on commercial buildings that had been in place for the 50+ year history of Saratoga!
- Very Few Saratogans knew this was happening.
- YES Measure Q will restore Saratoga’s history 2 story commercial height limit.
- "Yes on Q" campaign website
- List of local measures on the November 2, 2010 ballot in Santa Clara County