For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
City of South Pasadena Library Tax, Measure L (November 2009)
Measure L extended a pre-existing library tax for five years. The rates, which range from $24-$48/year for single-family homes, stayed the same. The pre-existing library tax was set to expire in 2011. With the approval of Measure L, the tax will be assessed through 2016.
- These final election results are from the Los Angeles County election office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure L: "Shall an ordinance be adopted extending the Library Special Tax, which is due to expire on June 30, 2011, for an additional 5 years until June 30, 2016, to provide funding for the maintenance and operations of the South Pasadena Public Library at the current level of library services?"|
- List of November 2009 local ballot measures in Los Angeles County
- Website of the South Pasadena Library
- Pasadena Star News, "All South Pasadena candidates file", August 20, 2009
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.