|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Plymouth District|
|January 5, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Brockton High School (1978)|
|Bachelor's||Stonehill College (1982)|
|J.D.||Suffolk University Law School|
Cronin's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs & the Economy
- Excerpt:"Claire will work with other elected officials to encourage job growth in the community. She will strive to make the district more business-friendly to help the region grow and thrive and will advocate for incentives that encourage businesses to relocate to Massachusetts."
- Excerpt:"As State Representative, Claire will advocate for increased funding for our public schools. Early childhood education is critical, and needs to be enhanced."
- Excerpt:"Claire will advocate for increased funding for public safety services, including police and fire departments."
- Excerpt:"Claire believes the current debate on cutting Medicare funding and Social Security benefits is misguided. As your next State Representative, Claire will fight to protect senior services."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cronin served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Development and Emerging Technologies Joint|
|• Judiciary Joint|
|• Veterans and Federal Affairs Joint|
Cronin won election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Plymouth District. She defeated Mark Linde, Jass Stewart, and Robert Sullivan in the September 6 Democratic primary and defeated Daniel Murphy (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eleventh Plymouth District, General Election, 2012|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eleventh Plymouth District Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Cronin and her husband Ray have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Claire + Cronin + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- "electclairecronin," Official Campaign Website
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," Accessed September 6, 2012
- Electclairecronin.com "Meet Claire," Accessed August 17, 2012
Geraldine Creedon (D)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Plymouth 11
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |