Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 42|
|Master's||University of Phoenix, 2008|
|Date of birth||January 7, 1961|
|Place of birth||La Mesa, CA|
Thibodeau's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Create Jobs through Energy Development
- Excerpt: "Energy is the lifeblood of our modern society and the engine of our economy. We must develop every source of U.S. energy. Doing so will create millions of American jobs; reduce the daily cost of living; and put us back on track to prosperity."
- Balance the Federal Budget
- Excerpt: "Federal spending must be brought under control and balancing the Federal Budget must be part of any meaningful plan for long-term prosperity."
- Eliminate Federal Debt
- Excerpt: "Our federal debt took decades to accumulate and clearly cannot be eliminated in a single administration. Nevertheless, it is critical that we begin today to reverse the trend of borrowing against our children's future. All future federal budgets must include a provision for decreasing our national debt, rather than adding to it."
- National Security
- Excerpt: "Protecting the nation and its people is a Constitutional imperative that Congress and the White House must fulfil."
- Oil Imports
- Excerpt: "It is unreasonable to expect America to immediately produce enough domestic oil to meet our current demand. It is however, unwise for us to purchase oil from our enemies and provide them with the financial ability to fund wars against us. As such, Congress must take action to immediately increase imports from Canada, so we can cut-off imports from the Middle East."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Clayton + Thibodeau + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |