|New Jersey General Assembly District 28|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Executive Director, The Centre Inc.|
Tucker is also the Executive Director of The Centre Incorporated.
- A2605 Permits certain special law enforcement officers to carry firearms at all times when in State.
- A2693 Clarifies that certain sports and entertainment projects are an essential public and governmental use and purpose and exempt from property taxation.
- A3452 Establishes Criminal Sentencing Commission to study and review the criminal law and recommend revisions; repeals existing commissions.
- A4082 Requires public bodies to provide funds for outreach and training programs for minority group members and women in connection with certain construction contracts. 
Below are Tucker's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Cleopatra G Tucker||$6,200|
|Ginger Gold Schnitler||$3,000|
2009 general election
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009 general election, Tucker received 25,516 votes (40%), defeating Republican challengers Herbert Glenn and Andrew Bloschak. She was bracketed with Ralph Caputo.
- NJ Assembly - Hon. Cleopatra Tucker
- Project Vote Smart profile
- NJ Assembly Dems - Cleopatra Tucker
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
|New Jersey General Assembly District 28
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |