|New Jersey General Assembly District 28|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Executive Director, The Centre Inc.|
Tucker is also the Executive Director of The Centre Incorporated.
- A2605 Permits certain special law enforcement officers to carry firearms at all times when in State.
- A2693 Clarifies that certain sports and entertainment projects are an essential public and governmental use and purpose and exempt from property taxation.
- A3452 Establishes Criminal Sentencing Commission to study and review the criminal law and recommend revisions; repeals existing commissions.
- A4082 Requires public bodies to provide funds for outreach and training programs for minority group members and women in connection with certain construction contracts. 
Tucker is running for re-election in 2011. She and incumbent Ralph Caputo were bracketed together and defeated Michael Frazzano in the Democratic Primary on June 7. Carol Humphreys and Sajda Barlas ran unopposed in the Republican primary. 
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009 general election, Tucker received 25,516 votes (40%), defeating Republican challengers Herbert Glenn and Andrew Bloschak. She was bracketed with Ralph Caputo.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Twenty-Eighth Legislative District (2009)|
|Cleopatra G. Tucker (D)||25,975|
|Ralph R. Caputo (D)||25,172|
|Herbert Glenn (R)||6,477|
|Andrew Bloschak (R)||6,053|
Below are Tucker's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Tucker, Cleopatra G||$7,200|
|Gold Schnitler, Ginger||$3,400|
Tucker has been endorsed by:
- NJ Assembly - Hon. Cleopatra Tucker
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- NJ Assembly Dems - Cleopatra Tucker
- Campaign Contributions: 2011, 2009, 2007
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Tucker
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
|New Jersey General Assembly District 28
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |