|New York State Assembly District 122|
|1995 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||19|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Cornell University, 1965|
|Place of birth||Sidney, NY|
|Profession||Owner, Country Settings|
Crouch is the owner of Country Settings and the director of Broome Cooperative Insurance Company. Crouch's other professional experiences include dairy farmer and the owner/operator of Crouch Farms.
Crouch earned an AAS in dairy science from Cornell University. He and his wife, Barbara, have three children; Traci, Sarah, and Timothy.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Crouch served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, New York State Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York State Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York State Assembly
- Subcommittee on Workplace Safety
- Ways and Means Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Crouch served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Crouch ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 122. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|New York State Assembly, District 122, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Clifford Crouch Incumbent||100%||38,330|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Crouch ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 107 2010|
|Clifford Crouch (R)||28,630|
On November 4, 2008 Crouch won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 107. He ran unopposed.
Crouch raised $76,806 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 107 2008|
|Clifford Crouch (R)||32,441|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Crouch received $99,801 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Clifford Crouch's campaign in 2010|
|New York Farm Bureau||$12,455|
|Pasternak, Kenneth D||$5,700|
|New York State Correctional Officers||$2,250|
|Forsythe, Daryl R||$2,200|
|Total Raised in 2010||$99,801|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Clifford + Crouch + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. Clifford Crouch
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Crouch
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- Follow the Money's report 2008 Campaign donations in New York
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
Kenneth Blankenbush (R)
|New York Assembly District 122
| Succeeded by|
|New York Assembly District 107
| Succeeded by|
Steven McLaughlin (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |