For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 107|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Owner, Country Settings|
Crouch is the owner of Country Settings and the director of Broome Cooperative Insurance Company. Crouch's other professional experiences include dairy farmer and the owner/operator of Crouch Farms.
Crouch earned an AAS in dairy science from Cornell University. He and his wife, Barbara, have three children; Traci, Sarah, and Timothy.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Crouch ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
On November 4, 2008 Crouch won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 107. He ran unopposed.
Crouch raised $76,806 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 107 2008|
|Clifford Crouch (R)||32,441|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Clifford Crouch
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 107
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |