|New York State Assembly District 107|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Owner, Country Settings|
Crouch is the owner of Country Settings and the director of Broome Cooperative Insurance Company. Crouch's other professional experiences include dairy farmer and the owner/operator of Crouch Farms.
Crouch earned an AAS in dairy science from Cornell University. He and his wife, Barbara, have three children; Traci, Sarah, and Timothy.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Crouch ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 107 2010|
|Clifford Crouch (R)||28,630|
On November 4, 2008 Crouch won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 107. He ran unopposed.
Crouch raised $76,806 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 107 2008|
|Clifford Crouch (R)||32,441|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Clifford Crouch
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 107
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |