Clifton Graham, Jr.
|Clifton Graham, Jr.|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 38|
Graham's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Green jobs are essential for the growth of community. Solar, wind, building green are just a few ways we can ensure our community stays competitive for years to come."
- Making a Person Connection
- Excerpt: "In the next six months we (Citizens for Clifton Graham) will be knocking on your door personally."
- Solving Problems
- Excerpt: "During the past 10 years some of us have seen our property taxes almost double. Our sales taxes have become one the highest in the county."
- Stop Corporate Corruption
- Excerpt: "Unlike most politicians we can't be bought. We know when we are elected we work for you."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 38 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Al Riley Incumbent||71.8%||8,374|
|Clifton Graham, Jr.||28.2%||3,282|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |