|West Virginia House of Delegates District 23|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Moore earned his BA from West Virginia State College. He went on to received his MA and PhD from Kennedy Western University.
Moore is an school administrator.
- Banking and Insurance Committee, West Virginia House
- Constitutional Revision Committee, West Virginia House
- Federal Stimulus Utilization Committee, West Virginia House
- Health and Human Resources Committee, West Virginia House
- Judiciary Committee, West Virginia House
- Senior Citizen Issues Committee, West Virginia House
|West Virginia House District 23|
|Clifton Moore (D)||3,718|
Moore has four children.
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 23
| Succeeded by|
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |