For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 23|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Moore earned his BA from West Virginia State College. He went on to received his MA and PhD from Kennedy Western University.
Moore is an school administrator.
- Banking and Insurance Committee, West Virginia House
- Constitutional Revision Committee, West Virginia House
- Federal Stimulus Utilization Committee, West Virginia House
- Health and Human Resources Committee, West Virginia House
- Judiciary Committee, West Virginia House
- Senior Citizen Issues Committee, West Virginia House
|West Virginia House District 23|
|Clifton Moore (D)||3,718|
Moore has four children.
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 23
| Succeeded by|
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |