|Ohio House Of Representatives District 87|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Evans' professional experience includes project director and acting assistant director for Mid East Operations, United States Sports Academy; and director of admissions and records, assistant professor in education and psychology, executive assistant to the president, provost/acting vice president for academic affairs, vice president for business affairs, vice president for development, and vice president for student development for the University of Rio Grande.
Evans earned a BS from Union College; a MA from Eastern Kentucky University, and a PhD from University of Southern Mississippi. He is married and has four children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Evans served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Finance and Appropriations Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Higher Education
- Financial Institutions, Real Estate, and Securities Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Evans was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 87|
|Clyde Evans (R)||30,740|
|Shane Meldick (D)||19,257|
In 2008, Evans collected $61,368 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|DAVIS, EVAN E||$10,000|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$3,500|
|GALLIA COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTURY CLUB||$3,000|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|OHIO HOUSE REPUBLICAN CAMPAIGN CMTE||$2,000|
|KIDD, JOHN D||$2,000|
- Representative Evans's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Evans
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Evans's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Evans's facebook
- Representative Evans's youtube
- Representative Evans's twitter
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 87
| Succeeded by|
John Carey Jr. (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |