For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio House Of Representatives District 87|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Evans' professional experience includes project director and acting assistant director for Mid East Operations, United States Sports Academy; and director of admissions and records, assistant professor in education and psychology, executive assistant to the president, provost/acting vice president for academic affairs, vice president for business affairs, vice president for development, and vice president for student development for the University of Rio Grande.
Evans earned a BS from Union College; a MA from Eastern Kentucky University, and a PhD from University of Southern Mississippi. He is married and has four children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Evans served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Finance and Appropriations Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Higher Education
- Financial Institutions, Real Estate, and Securities Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Evans was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 87|
|Clyde Evans (R)||30,740|
|Shane Meldick (D)||19,257|
In 2008, Evans collected $61,368 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|DAVIS, EVAN E||$10,000|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$3,500|
|GALLIA COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTURY CLUB||$3,000|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|OHIO HOUSE REPUBLICAN CAMPAIGN CMTE||$2,000|
|KIDD, JOHN D||$2,000|
- Representative Evans's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Evans
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Evans's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Evans's facebook
- Representative Evans's youtube
- Representative Evans's twitter
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 87
| Succeeded by|
John Carey Jr. (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |