Colin J. Schmitt
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 99|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
|New York State Assembly, District 99 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Colin + Schmitt + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- The Journal News, "Primary update: Roddey has 93-vote lead over Schmitt in 99th Assembly District, but vote-machine glitch delays count," September 14, 2012
- Times Herald Record, "Schmitt drops challenge of voting in 99th Assembly primary," September 24, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |