Difference between revisions of "Colleen Lachowicz"
|Line 85:||Line 85:|
|votes2 = 755
|votes2 = 755
Revision as of 11:34, 24 January 2013
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 25|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session), $10,082/year (second regular session)|
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Lachowicz won election in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 25. She ran and won against Dana Hernandez in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and defeated incumbent Thomas Martin, Jr. (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
The Maine Republican Party attacked Lachowicz throughout the campaign for her "time-consuming double life" playing the fantasy role-playing game World of Warcraft, including creating a website dedicated to her called Colleen's World.
An October 2012 article in The Daily named Lachowicz one of the 20 worst candidates in 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Thomas Martin, Jr. Incumbent||47.2%||7,773|
|Maine State Senate, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Colleen + Lachowicz + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- C-SPAN, "AP Election Results - Maine Summary Vote Totals," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," June 12, 2012
- FOX News, "Candidate's 'World of Warcraft' hobby causing political problems," October 6, 2012
- The Daily, "The worst candidates of 2012," October 29, 2012
Thomas Martin, Jr. (R)
|Maine State Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|