Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 91|
Lamonte's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As your representative, I will fight to fully restore school funding so that all of our kids can get a fair shot at a good future."
- Excerpt:"Our seniors shouldn’t have to decide between buying groceries, paying the heat bill or getting a needed prescription refilled. I will go to work in Lansing to get rid of this tax."
- Excerpt:"These changes have left our families on the hook to pay for an enormous give-away to corporations, and that’s not fair. My priority in Lansing will be middle-class families, not corporate special interests."
- Excerpt:"In Lansing, I will champion programs that support small businesses that are the largest source of new job creation in the state."
Lamonte is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 91. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Collene + Lamonte + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |