|Michigan House of Representatives, District 91|
|January 1, 2013 - January 1, 2015|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||3 terms|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lamonte served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Energy and Technology|
|• Financial Services|
Lamonte's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your representative, I will fight to fully restore school funding so that all of our kids can get a fair shot at a good future."
- Excerpt: "Our seniors shouldn’t have to decide between buying groceries, paying the heat bill or getting a needed prescription refilled. I will go to work in Lansing to get rid of this tax."
- Excerpt: "These changes have left our families on the hook to pay for an enormous give-away to corporations, and that’s not fair. My priority in Lansing will be middle-class families, not corporate special interests."
- Excerpt: "In Lansing, I will champion programs that support small businesses that are the largest source of new job creation in the state."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Collene Lamonte was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Holly Hughes defeated Kevin Erb and Max Riekse in the Republican primary. Alan Jager ran as an independent candidate. Lamonte and Jager were defeated by Hughes in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 91 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Collene Lamonte Incumbent||46.3%||12,681|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
Lamonte won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 91. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated incumbent Holly Hughes (R) and Nick Sundquist (L) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Holly Hughes Incumbent||47.3%||18,924|
Comprehensive donor information for Lamonte is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lamonte raised a total of $138,138 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 12, 2013.
|Collene Lamonte's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 91||$138,138|
|Grand Total Raised||$138,138|
2012Lamonte won re-election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lamonte raised a total of $138,138.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Collene Lamonte's campaign in 2012|
|Michigan Regional Council Of Carpenters||$5,000|
|Michigan Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|West Michigan Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 174||$5,000|
|United Food & Commercial Workers International Union||$5,000|
|Michigan Education Association||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$138,138|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Collene + Lamonte + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Michigan state legislative districts
- "collenelamonte," Official Campaign Website
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Lamonte, College," accessed June 12, 2013
Holly Hughes (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 91
| Succeeded by|
Holly Hughes (R)
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |