Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Kenneth Dunkin ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Collin Johnson ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Dunkin then defeated Johnson in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 5, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Kenneth "Ken" Dunkin Incumbent||82.6%||22,440|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Collin + Johnson + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |