Colorado's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 24, 2014
Cook Political Report: Solid D
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe D
Colorado is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. The primary is considered closed, but unaffiliated voters may choose to affiliate with a party on election day in order to vote.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Diana DeGette (D), who was first elected in 2006.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
June 24, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Colorado District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Diana DeGette Incumbent||68.2%||237,579|
|Source: Colorado Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Colorado, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR June 26, 2014," accessed July 28, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed July 28, 2014
- Colorado Revised Statutes, "Title 1, Article 7, Section 201, Voting at primary election," accessed January 2, 2014
- Colorado November 2011 Redistricting Map, "Map," accessed July 23, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"