Colorado's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 24, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Scott Tipton (R), who was first elected in 2010.
The 3rd District is located in western and southern Colorado and includes Pueblo, Custer, Costilla, Rio Grande, Conejos, Archulets, Mineral, Saguache, Alamosa, Huerfrano, La Plata, Montezuma, Delores, San Miguel, Montrose, Ouray, San Juan, Hinsdale, Gunalson, Delta, Mesa, Pitkin, Lake, Eagle, Garfield, Rio Blanco, Routt, Jackson and Moffard counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Joseph Garcia - Lieutenant Governor of Colorado
- Angela Giron - State Sen.
- Gail Schwartz - State Sen.
|U.S. House, Colorado District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Tipton Incumbent||53.4%||185,291|
|Source: Colorado Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Colorado, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado Revised Statutes, "Title 1, Article 7, Section 201, Voting at primary election," accessed January 2, 2014
- Colorado November 2011 Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 23, 2012
- Roll Call, "Farm Team: In Colorado, Ambitious Democrats Hit New Ceiling," March 28, 2013
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"