Colorado 1952 ballot measures
- Three were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One was an initiated state statute.
- Five were defeated.
- One measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Judiciary||Concerns the compensation and retirement of judges||
|Measure 2||Utilities||Affects regulations on public utilities||
|Measure 3||Taxes||Exempts certain property from ad valorem taxation||
|Measure 4||Taxes||Provides for a severance tax on petroleum and natural gas||
|CISS||Measure 5||Labor||Deems unlawful the employment of any firefighter for more than 60 hours per week||
|Measure 6||Gambling||Legalizes the ownership, exhibition and operation of slot machines||
- Colorado General Assembly
- 1952 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |