Colorado 1964 ballot measures
Revision as of 13:08, 28 June 2013 by KaylaM
1964 ballot in the state of Colorado.
- The two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Admin of Gov't||Provides for a State Auditor under the Legislative Department to replace the Auditor of State under the Executive Department|
|Measure 2||Elections||Empowers voters to abolish their respective Office of County Superintendent of Schools|
- Colorado General Assembly
- 1964 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state