Colorado 1966 ballot measures
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were approved.
- One was defeated.
- Two measures dealt with government operation, while one dealt with taxes.
On the ballot
|Issue 3||Judiciary||Selection, tenure, and removal of judges|
|Issue 4||Legislature||Provides for a 35-member Senate and a 65-member House|
|Issue 5||Taxes||Property tax limitation|
- Colorado General Assembly
- 1966 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |