Colorado 1980 ballot measures
- Four measures were approved.
- Two were defeated.
- Two were legislative referrals.
- Three were initiated constitutional amendments, while one was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Direct Democracy||Provides that an elector must be registered in order to sign a petition for an initiated or referred measure||
|Referendum 2||Gambling||Authorizes a state-supervised lottery||
|Initiative 3||Admin of Gov't||Unincorporated area may be annexed only if approved by a majority vote.||
|Initiative 4||Property||Providing for the sale or transfer of real estate||
|CISS||Initiative 5||Banking||Permitting banks to establish one or more branch banking facilities.||
|Initiative 6||Transportation||Create a board of directors of the Regional Transportation District.||
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |