Colorado 1980 ballot measures
- Four measures were approved.
- Two were defeated.
- Two were legislative referrals.
- Three were initiated constitutional amendments, while one was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Initiative Process||Providing that an elector must be registered in order to sign a petition for an initiated or referred measure.|
|Amendment 2||Gaming||Authorize a state-supervised lottery|
|Amendment 3||Property Rights||Unincorporated area may be annexed only if approved by a majority vote.|
|Amendment 4||Property Rights||Providing for the sale or transfer of real estate|
|CISS||Amendment 5||Business Regulation||Permitting banks to establish one or more branch banking facilities.|
|Amendment 6||Transportation Board||Create a board of directors of the Regional Transportation District.|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |