Colorado 1990 ballot measures
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were legislative referrals.
- All but one measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Initiative 1||Taxes||Requires voter approval for certain state and local revenue increases|
|LRSS||Referendum 2||Elections||Conforms presidential primary elections with political party rules|
|Referendum 3||Constitutions||Repeals of certain obsolete provisions from the Colorado Constitution|
|Initiative 4||Gambling||Legalizes limited gaming in Black Hawk, Central, and Cripple Creek|
|Initiative 5||Term limits||Creates term limits for elected officials|
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1990 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |