Colorado 1992 ballot measures
- Eight measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- Three were legislative referrals.
- Seven measures were approved while six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Initiative 1||Taxes||Requires voter approval of tax revenue increases|
|Initiative 2||LGBT||Prohibits laws banning discrimination of sexual orientation|
|Initiative 3||Gambling||Legalizes gambling in some western and southern areas|
|Initiative 4||Gambling||Legalizes gambling in some eastern and southern areas|
|Initiative 5||Gambling||Legalizes limited gaming in the city of Parachute|
|CISS||Initiative 6||Education||Creates educational standards and new tax funding for education|
|Initiative 7||Education||Creates voucher system for education funding|
|Initiative 8||Environment||Creates the Great Outdoors Colorado program|
|Initiative 9||Gambling||Legalizes limited gaming in lower downtown Denver|
|CISS||Initiative 10||Hunting||Limits time and methods for black bear hunting|
|Referendum A||Law Enforcement||Creates "Rights of Crime Victims"|
|Referendum B||Constitutions||Removes obsolete provisions|
|Referendum C||Gambling||Allows local vote to legalize gaming|
- Colorado State Legislature
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1992 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |