Colorado 1992 ballot measures
- Eight measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- Three were legislative referrals.
- Seven measures were approved while six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Requiring voter approval of tax revenue increases|
|Colorado Issue 2 (1992)||Civil rights||Repealing local laws that banned discrimination of sexual orientation. (Repealed)|
|Colorado Issue 3 (1992)||Gaming||Regarding limited gaming|
|Colorado Issue 4 (1992)||Gaming||Regarding limited gaming|
|Colorado Issue 5 (1992)||Gaming||Regarding limited gaming|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 6 (1992)||Education||An act for a system of educational standards|
|Colorado Issue 7 (1992)||Education||Regarding vouchers for school funding|
|Colorado Issue 8 (1992)||Environment||The Great Outdoors Colorado program|
|Colorado Issue 9 (1992)||Gaming||Regarding limited gaming|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 10 (1992)||Wildlife Protection||Prohibiting the taking of black bears|
|LR||Colorado Referendum A (1992)||Crime||Rights of crime victims|
|LR||Colorado Referendum B (1992)||Legal||Obsolete provisions|
|LR||Colorado Referendum C (1992)||Gaming||Local vote on gaming after statewide vote|
- Colorado Legislature
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1992 ballot measures
- Wikipedia contributors. Romer v. Evans. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. October 29, 2009, 16:54 UTC. Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romer_v._Evans. Accessed November 1, 2009.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |