Colorado 1997 ballot measures
- The measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- It was defeated.
- The measure dealt with taxes.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative 1||Taxes||Increases Transportation Department funding through taxes and fees|
- 1997 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |