Colorado 2001 ballot measures
- One was approved, while one was defeated.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- One was a legislatively-referred state statute.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative 26||Transportation||Allows $50 million of surplus state revenue for the I-70 corridor.|
|BI||Referendum A||Bonds||Allows Great Outdoors Colorado to issue bonds|
- 2001 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |