For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Denver Boundary Control Commission, Measure 5 (1974)
- This amendment modified Article XX of the Colorado Constitution in relation to annexation and consolidation proceedings in the Denver.
|Colorado Amendment 5 (1974)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||An amendment to Article XX of the Constitution of the State of Colorado, concerning the modernization of annexation and consolidation proceedings in the Denver metropolitan area, and creating a boundary control commission with powers related thereto.||”|
- Colorado Legislative Council: Ballot Issue History
- 1974 Sample Ballot (from El Paso Country, CO)
- Colorado Legislative Council, "Ballot History"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |