Colorado Initiative 100 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The official ballot title for the measure read:
An amendment to the Colorado Revised Statutes allowing a parent to excuse his or her child who is maintaining a grade point average of 2.0 or higher from compulsory school attendance.
This measure was a citizen-initiated state statute.
The sponsors of the initiative were Wilhelm Estes and Ralphalea Joy Estes.
Supporters of the initiative had until August 4, 2008, to collect 76,047 valid signatures in order to make the November 2008 ballot. The initiative did not make the ballot.
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- Campaign finance requirements for Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado 2008 ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- Colorado signature requirements