Colorado Detonation of Nuclear Devises, Measure 10 (1974)
|Colorado Issue 10 (1974)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||An act to amend the Constitution of the State of Colorado, to establish procedural steps to be complied with prior to the detonation of nuclear explosive devices, requiring prior approval of the detonation by the voters through the enactment of an initiated or referred measure. ||”|
- Colorado Legislative Council: Ballot Issue History
- 1974 Sample Ballot (from El Paso Country, CO)
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado Legislative Council, "Ballot History"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|