Colorado Commission on Judicial Qualifications, Measure 3 (1966)
- The measure was a proposed amendment to Article VI of the Colorado Constitution regarding selection tenure, removal or retirement of state judges.
- The measure created the Colorado Commission on Judicial Qualifications, which would later become the Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline.
|Colorado Issue 3 (1966)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||An Amendment to Article VI of the Constitution of the State of Colorado, concerning the Judicial Department, and providing for the selection tenure, removal or retirement of Justices of the Supreme Court and Judges of Other Courts of the State of Colorado.||”|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado 1966 ballot measures
- 1966 ballot measures
- Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline (Judgepedia)
- "Colorado Legislative History", "Ballot History"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|