For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Proposition AA, Taxes on the Sale of Marijuana (2013)
Revision as of 09:51, 22 August 2013 by JaimeB
|Bonding Proposition A|
|Type:||legislatively-referred state statute|
|Status:||On the ballot|
This bill is sponsored by Rep. Jonathan Singer.
Path to the ballot
- Colorado 2013 ballot measures
- 2013 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado Legislature
- TheDenverChannel.com, "Colorado Lawmakers approve House Bill 1318's 25 percent marijuana tax," May 8, 2013
- DenverPost.com, "Colorado lawmakers discussing marijuana-legalization repeal effort," April 26, 2013
- OpenStates.org, "HB 13-1318 Colorado House Bill: Retail Marijuana Taxes," retrieved May 20, 2013
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|