Colorado Marijuana Sales Tax, HB 1318 (2013)
Revision as of 16:30, 3 July 2013 by BrittanyC
|Colorado Marijuana Sales Tax|
|Type:||legislatively-referred state statute|
|Status:||On the ballot|
This bill is sponsored by Rep. Jonathan Singer.
- No formal opposition has been identified at this time.
Path to the ballot
- Colorado 2013 ballot measures
- 2013 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado Legislature
- TheDenverChannel.com, "Colorado Lawmakers approve House Bill 1318's 25 percent marijuana tax," May 8, 2013
- DenverPost.com, "Colorado lawmakers discussing marijuana-legalization repeal effort," April 26, 2013
- OpenStates.org, "HB 13-1318 Colorado House Bill: Retail Marijuana Taxes," retrieved May 20, 2013