For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Rights of Crime Victims, Referendum A (1992)
Text of measure
The proposed amendment to the Colorado Constitution would:
- provide that a person who is the victim of a crime -- or the person's designee, legal guardian, or surviving immediate family members, if the victim is deceased -- shall have the right to be heard when relevant and to be informed of and present at all critical stages in the criminal justice process; and
- direct the General Assembly to define all terms used in the proposal, including the term "critical stages." 
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado 1992 ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |