For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado State Ballot Information Booklet, Referendum B (1994)
The Colorado State Ballot Information Booklet Referendum, also known as Referendum B, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Colorado which was approved on the ballot on November 8, 1994.
|Colorado Referendum B (1994)|
Election results via: Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||An amendment to Articles V, X, and XXIII of the constitution of the state of Colorado, concerning information about statewide ballot issues, and, in connection therewith, requiring the nonpartisan research staff of the General Assembly to prepare and distribute to the public at no charge a ballot information booklet that includes the text, the title, and a fair and impartial analysis of each statewide measure, including the major arguments both for and against the measure, and providing for statewide publication by the nonpartisan research staff of the General Assembly of the text and title of statewide ballot issues.||”|
- Historical Colorado Ballot Measures
- Sample Ballots (From El Paso County)
- 1994 Ballot Measure Analysis (By the Colorado Legislative Council)
- Colorado Legislative Council, "Ballot Issue History"
- El Paso County, Colorado, "Official Sample Ballot for General Election"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.