Colorado Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
June 24, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Colorado is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. The primary is considered closed, but unaffiliated voters may choose to affiliate with a party on election day in order to vote.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Lieutenant Governor of Colorado
- Colorado state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Colorado Revised Statutes, "Title 1, Article 7, Section 201, Voting at primary election," accessed January 2, 2014
- Lieutenant Governor of Colorado Joseph Garcia, "Homepage," accessed September 3, 2013
- The Colorado Independent, "Kopp taps Vera Ortegon as lieutenant in bid for governor," June 6, 2014
- Brandon Young for Colorado Facebook Page, "Timeline," accessed April 7, 2014
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |