For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Community Behavioral Healthcare Association of Illinois
- See also: Illinois government sector lobbying
Community Behavioral Healthcare Association of Illinois has four registered lobbyists and lobbying firms. At least one county pays dues to the organization, meaning the organization lobbies while being funded by public money.
Income and expenses
|Year||Total expenses||Total income|| Membership dues |
(included in Total income)
Note: Tax years begin July 1 and end June 30.
The organization advocates for mental health issues and funding. It has been critical of Governor Pat Quinn for his proposed budget crisis solution, which involves cutting mental health programs and funding.
- Secretary of State, Index Department - Lobbyist List
- Lawrence County, Illinois - Lobbying
- Form 990, Community Behavioral Healthcare Association of Illinois 2008
- Form 990, Community Behavioral Healthcare Association of Illinois 2007
- Form 990, Community Behavioral Healthcare Association of Illinois 2006
- "Health, education, labor advocates voice concerns about budget cuts," Murphysboro American, April 26, 2010
- "Advocates continue push for budget fairness," Murphysboro American, April 22, 2010