|Minnesota House of Representatives District 33B|
|2009 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Michigan State University|
Doepke earned her B.A. in Communication Arts from Michigan State University.
She has previously worked as Vice-President of Fashion Merchandising for Fingerhut Companies, Incorporated, as a consultant, and an executive in the direct marketing industry.
Doepke is Chair of the Citizens Financial Advisory Committee, a member of the Minneapolis Chapter of Fashion Group, International, TwinWest Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, and Chair of the Wayzatas Legislative Action Committee. She is married and has 2 children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Doepke served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Doepke served on these committees:
- K-12 Education Finance Division
- K-12 Education Policy and Oversight
- Telecommunications Regulation and Infrastructure Division
- Transportation Finance and Policy Division
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
|Minnesota State Senate, District 33 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 33B (2010)|
|Kim Kang (DFL)||6,535||35.96%|
|Connie Doepke (R)||11,623||63.96%|
Connie Doepke raised $33,985 for her campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 33B (2008)|
|Connie Doepke (R)||13,097||59.14%|
|Kim Kang (DFL)||9,019||40.72%|
In 2010, Doepke received $35,575 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Connie Doepke's campaign in 2010|
|33rd Senate District Republican Party||$5,000|
|3rd Congressional District Republican Party||$750|
|Erickson, Robert D||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$35,575|
Listed below are the four largest contributors to Connie Doepke's 2008 campaign.
|33rd State District Republican Party||$4,000|
|Constance M. Doepke||$1,533|
|3rd Congressional District Republican Party||$1,000|
- Connie Doepke's personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Connie Doepke
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Connie Doepke on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Doepke
- Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 primary results, retrieved August 24, 2012.
- Minnesota Secretary of State – 2010 General Election Results
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Doepke's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Campaign contributions
|Minnesota State House District 33B
| Succeeded by|
Cindy Pugh (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |