|Indiana State Senate District 24|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lawson attended Darden School of Legislative Leadership. She went on to receive her Diploma from the Association of Indiana Counties in 1995. She then attended the Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development in 1998.
Lawson was the co-owner and Secretary/Treasurer for Lawson Brothers Auctioneers from 1971 to 1980. She worked in a Real Estate Office as a Closing Agent/Office Manager from 1970 to 1988. She then worked as a Clerk for the Abstract and Title Guaranty Company from 1986 to 1988. She was also Circuit Court Clerk for Hendricks County from 1989 to 1996. She has been co-owner and Secretary/Treasurer for Lawson and Company since 1980.
Lawson has been a Precinct Committee Person for the Hendricks County Republican Central Committee since 1993. She has also been Vice-Chair of the Hendricks County Republican Party from 1994 to the present. She then joined the Indiana State Senate in 1996 and has served in that position since. She is currently Majority Floor Leader, representing the 24th district.
- Appointments and Claims Committee, Indiana Senate
- Elections Committee, Indiana Senate
- Joint Rules Committee, Indiana Senate
- Local Government Committee, Indiana Senate
- Rules and Legislative Procedure Committee, Indiana Senate
- Tax and Fiscal Policy Committee, Indiana Senate
Lawson and her husband, Jack, have two children.
- Official Indiana State Senate website of Connie Lawson
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996