|Indiana State Senate District 46|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Sipes joined the Indiana State Senate in 1997. She served as Minority Caucus Chair from 2008-2010.
Sipes was a Teacher from 1971 to 1988. She then worked as a Wellness Director from 1988 to 1990. She also worked as Principal for Fairmont Elementary School from 1991 to 1997.
Sipes earned her BS from Indiana University Southeast in 1971. She went on to receive her EdS from Indiana University Southeast in 1975. He then earned his MS in Administration from Indiana University Southeast in 1991.
- Appointments and Claims Committee, Indiana State Senate
- Education and Career Development Committee, Indiana State Senate
- Elections Committee, Indiana State Senate
- Rules and Legislative Procedure Committee, Indiana State Senate
- Tax and Fiscal Policy Committee, Indiana State Senate
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2010
Sipes did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Indiana State Senate, District 46 (2006)|
|Connie Sipes (D)||25,336|
|Ryan Bergman (R)||14,480|
In 2006, Sipes collected $59,138 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to her campaign.
|Indiana Senate Democratic CMTE||$25,128|
|South Central Pac||$6,000|
|Indiana Trial Lawyers Association||$1,300|
|Indiana State Medical Association||$1,300|
|Indiana Hospital Association||$1,200|
|Electrical Workers Local 369||$1,000|
Sipes and her husband, Stephan L., have two children.
- Official Indiana State Senate website of Connie Sipes
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Connie Sipes on Facebook
|Indiana State Senate District 46
| Succeeded by|