Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 44|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Independent
candidate for District 44
of the Oklahoma State Senate
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Ralph Shortey was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Michael Brooks-Jimenez was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Constance Fawcett ran as an Independent candidate. Shortey defeated Brooks-Jimenez and Fawcett in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 44 General Election, 2014
||Ralph Shortey Incumbent
|| Michael Brooks-Jimenez
|| Constance Fawcett
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Constance + Fawcett + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Constance Fawcett News Feed
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014