Cooperative of American Physicians IE Committee
|Cooperative of American Physicians IE Committee|
|Chairman:||Kirk Alan Pessner, Treasurer|
|Affiliated with:||Cooperative of American Physicians|
Cooperative of American Physicians IE Committee endorsed the following candidates for the 2012 election:
- Mary Bono Mack (CA-45)
- Abel Maldonado (CA-24)
- Brian Bilbray (CA-50)
- Tony Strickland (CA-26)
- Paul Cook (CA-08)
- Jeff Denham (CA-10)
- Janice Hahn (CA-44)
- Jim Costa (CA-16)
Cooperative of American Physicians IE Committee targeted the following candidates for the 2012 election:
- Joe Donnelly (Sen-IN)
- Tammy Baldwin (Sen-WI)
- Shelley Berkley (NV-01)
- Jon Tester (Sen-MT)
- Bob Kerrey (Sen-NE)
- Heidi Heitkamp (Sen-ND)
- Tammy Duckworth (Illinois' 8th congressional district|IL-08]])
All of the Cooperative of American Physicians IE Committees major donations come from the Cooperative of American Physicians. According to Open Secrets, "This group makes independent expenditures from their hard money funds. They do not collect 'outside spending' specific donations."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cooperative + of + American + Physicians + IE + Committee"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- Cooperative of American Physicians website
- Super PACs Independent Expenditures Page at Sunlight Foundation
- Federal Election Commission list of Independent Expenditure-Only Committees
- OpenSecrets data on super PACs
- New York Times: "Who's Financing the Super PACs?"
- Cooperative of American Physicians "About Us," Accessed July 11, 2012
- Sunlight Foundation "COOPERATIVE OF AMERICAN PHYSICIANS IE COMMITTEE, 2012 CYCLE" Accessed July 8, 2013
- Sunlight Foundation "Cooperative of American Physicians IE Committee" Accessed July 8, 2013
- Open Secrets "Contributions to Cooperative of American Physicians Industry Breakdown, 2012," July 9, 2012