|Lieutenant Governor of Virginia|
|Prince William Board of County Supervisors|
|Bachelor's||Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service|
|Master's||William Mitchell College of Law|
Stewart was born in Minnesota. He received his bachelor's degree from Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service and his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. He currently works as a private practice attorney working in international trade. He is also the current Chairman at-large of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors.
- BA, Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service
- JD, William Mitchell College of Law
The statewide primary nominating convention will take place on May 17-18, 2013.
Stewart and his wife, Maria, live in Woodbridge, Virginia. They have two sons and are parishoners at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church.
- Stewart's campaign website
- Stewart's biography from Prince William County, Virginia
- Stewart's campaign on Facebook
- Stewart on Twitter